Dear YouTube Team,
I am submitting this counter notification for a video that was removed from my channel.
Video URL: [https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1_vZDP6g_TQ&feature=youtu.be]
My contact details:
· Full legal name: [Your full name]
· Email address: [Your email]
· Physical address: [Your street address, city, postal code, country]
· Phone number: [Your phone number with country code]
Legal statements (required by law):
1. "I consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the district in which my address is located, or if my address is outside the United States, the judicial district in which YouTube is located, and I will accept service of process from the claimant."
2. "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled."
My explanation (polite and simple):
I believe this removal may have been a mistake. My video is a small, edited reaction mashup with a black screen and modified audio. I respect all copyrights and did not intend to infringe on anyone's rights. I think this might be a fair use case, but I understand if the claimant sees it differently — I'm just asking for a second look.